- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (such as your computer or mobile device) when you access the Site. They are widely used to make websites work or improve their performance, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
- Functionality: These cookies are essential to enable you to navigate the Site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Site or using social logins.
- Performance and Analytics: These cookies allow us to collect information about how visitors use the Site, such as which pages they visit most frequently and whether they receive error messages. We use this information to improve the Site’s performance and user experience.
- TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on our Site. Session cookies are temporary cookies that are erased when you close your web browser or turn off your device. Persistent cookies remain on your device for a set period of time or until you delete them.
We also use first-party cookies (which are set by us) and third-party cookies (which are set by third-party service providers).
- YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Site.
To opt out of third-party advertising cookies, you can visit the following links:
- For Google Analytics cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- For Facebook cookies: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
- CONTACT US